I'm so glad you're here! Thanks for listening to my podcast episode where Brigit and I talked about:
- Anxiety, Expecting the Worst, and How Tarot Can Help (Blog Post)
- The Willows East Intuitive Journal (available on Amazon)
- Tarot to Promote Mental Wellness and Cope with Anxiety (April TMW Course)
New to Willows East?
Here are a few other items you may find interesting!
- Our Getting Started page if you're looking to start your Tarot/Journaling journey!
- All of our blog/site updates.
I'm Gretchen, and I founded The Willows East Tarot Society - a group of Tarot enthusiasts from Vermont who use Tarot readings and journaling to promote growth and wellness. We believe that the ancient wisdom of the Tarot can unlock your intuition and help you cope with anything that life throws your way.
TAROT AND JOURNALING
Tarot and Journaling go together like apples and bananas! Putting pen to paper is a powerful, magical process in and of itself. Writing alone can connect conscious with subconscious, and Tarot can provide the imagery to complete the picture.
Want to journal and learn Tarot with me? Our site has many resources and downloads to get you started. Read more here.