5 Daily Questions for Your Tarot or Key Cards
This is a quick list of my favorite DAILY questions I've been using over the last week when planning and journaling!
- How do I stay motivated today?
- What do I need to know about today?
- What is my energy like today?
- Which obstacles might I face today?
- How can I be most successful today?
- To stay motivated? Go Forth! Motivation may come and go, but just keep moving forward. Even taking tiny steps helps!
- Need to know? Intuition! At this time in my monthly cycle, I'm deeply pensive and enjoying my spiritual, in-my-own-head time. Savor it. The compass reminds me that I'm filled with inspiration and direction today!
- My energy today? Innocence! This also relates to that "one step at a time" feeling. I may need to be aware of my tendency to get lost in my own thoughts and make sure I'm being aware of what's going on around me.
- Obstacles I may face? Happiness!? Hmm, sometimes this card simply is a "weather" card for me. It could mean that the weather will be a challenge. This could also represent what I suggested in number 3, my happy-go-lucky attitude may be challenged today or cause me to lose focus.
- To be most successful? Wisdom! Hit the books! Be prepared.
I also asked, "How can I be the best mom today?" I pulled 2 cards: Willpower and New Perspective. Check and check! My strong-willed child needs a strong-willed mama, but we have to both be willing to make compromises. I will do my best to try to see things her way and not be so stubborn myself!