Back to School Spiritual Reading
Are You in the Back to School Spirit?
I certainly am! I don't know if it's the colder weather or the stew in the crockpot... or the warm blankets piling up on my sofa... or the stormy skies and orange leaves... ahh. All I want to do is curl up with some good reading, by a cozy fire, for a few hours.
In the Spirit of Learning
I'm sharing some old posts from Willows East past to quench your spiritual thirst for knowledge! Also, be sure to check out our FREE eBook, What is My Intuition & Why is it Hiding in a Tarot Card?:
Willows East Articles That May Interest You!
- Tarot Crash Course
- Finding Your Sacred Space
- 5 Ways to Use Tarot for Mindfulness
- A Day With My Cards - 5 Ways to Use Your Cards Daily
- Realigning Your Intentions With Tarot
- The Court Cards in 4 Simple Steps
- 5 Inexpensive Ways to Turn Any Planner Into a Tarot Planner
- Finding Your Perfect Spiritual Journal
- Making Magick, Getting Started
- A Ghost Story
- The Ghost of Mr. Scribner
Looking for something else? Search Willows East here:
Need a Journal?
The Willows East Intuitive Journal can be used to log a year full of card drawings!
Happy Researching, friends!
Feature Photo from Unsplash, by: