Podcast 005 - Starting a Simple Tarot Journal
While listening to Episode 5 (Starting a Simple Tarot Journal), I thought you might like to see some of the journals I've created.
These are the 2 journaling methods I'm using now:
Moleskine Pocket Journal (3.5" x 5")
-For daily journal writing and some Tarot readings (I added the "my heart is open" sticker).
OneNote Journal, for PC (Syncs With Laptop/Phone)
-For quickly logging readings on the go. I copy and paste found images into my OneNote journal:
Two Options for Tarot Shorthand
I use either of these options, depending on how much page space I have to draw symbols versus write the letters.
Some of My Many Journaling Adventures!
Oh goodness, this makes me want to get back into my more artsy ones!
More Journaling Resources at Willows East
- Willows East Tarot Journal
- Free Downloads
- Blog Post: Which Type of Journaler Are You?
- Blog Post: To Find Your Perfect Journal... Ask Yourself These 5 Questions
- Blog Post: How I Plan and Journal With Tarot
- Blog Post: 5 Inexpensive Ways to Turn Any Planner Into a Tarot Planner
- Blog Post: How to make a $1 Tarot Journal