Tarot in 10 Steps
Tarot in 10 Steps is our crash course in Tarot -- a FREE eBook that teaches you the basics of reading Tarot. Sign up for our newsletter to receive a copy in your inbox!
All Willows East courses are presented via Teachable.com, so you can complete them at your own pace, in the comfort of your own home or office, with unlimited access to the course and downloads. If you have follow-up questions, you can email me at: email@example.com.
Upcoming and Available Classes:
Intro to Reading Tarot Online Course ($35)
Are you ready to begin your Tarot journey? In this course, I cover:
- Brief History of Tarot
- Choosing a Deck (Digital vs. Hard Copy)
- Beginning Your Tarot Journal
- What Tarot Can and Cannot Do
- Card Meanings (featuring a Quick Key Download)
- Textbook Meaning vs Trusting Your Intuition
- The Power of a 1-Card Reading
- 2- and 3- Card Readings
- Journal Prompts (10 Ideas About What to Journal About)
Tarot for Mental Wellness and Coping With Stress ($99)
(Coming November, 2018)
Would you like to learn more about Tarot and how it can help you with mindfulness, coping with stress, and mental wellness? In this course, I cover the following:
- Part 1 - Who Am I?
- Who I Am; My Path to Wellness (From Defeat to Durable)/Disclaimer
- Class Intro and What We'll Cover
- Defining Mental Wellness (Your Story)
- Why Tarot and Mental Wellness Go Together
- The Power of Written Language (Grandpa's Diary) and Journaling
- Shorthand Tarot
- 2-Card Exercise - Who Am I?
- Part 2 - Using Tarot to:
- Build Self Worth
- Build Your Sacred Space
- Find Joy and Set Goals
- Practice Self Care
- 2-Card Exercise - What Means the Most?
- Part 3: Reining it In:
- Coping With Anxiety
- Baby Step Your Way to Better Adulting
- Mindful Practices With Tarot
- 2-Card Exercise - Tackling Your Fears
- Part 4: Maintaining the Calm:
- Pitfalls and Setbacks
- Defining Your Restart
- 2-Card Exercise - Back to Top 2/How to Maintain