To challenge you to use your own intuition to create your most fulfilled life.
What You'll Need
Yeah, we're starting with YOU! You may not realize it yet, but there's a whole beautiful world inside of you -- memories, hopes, ideas, and intuition that our prompts and tools can help you tap into!
You ARE the magic. Not the paper cards we work with or the scene out your window, but how you see it and interpret it -- that's where the fireworks are! There is no wrong way to read the cards, and the meanings may change, so don't overthink it. Just dive in!
Any notebook will do, but we like to use any one of the following:
- Our Willows East Intuitive Journal, that has colorful pages with sections set up for you to log daily, weekly, and monthly spreads.
- Discbound journals (like Create365 or similar systems) that will allow you to customize your inserted pages.
- A small, portable binder that will allow you to add more pages as needed.
Want more guidance in finding your perfect journal, check out our blog post: To Find Your Perfect Journal, Ask Yourself These 5 Questions.
Here at Willows East, we are passionate about using cards (Tarot, Oracle, Intuitive) to gain intuitive insight and to write about themes.
One way I use them: Each day, I like to ask my higher power, or intuition, one of the following questions: "What do I need to know?" "What do I need in order to grow?" or "What do I need to let go?" I then draw 2 cards and analyze the meaning of them. If I asked what I needed to know and drew "Temptation" and "Faith," I may write in my journal, for example: "Time to look at what's tempting me during the day, what's taking my time away from the things I should be doing, and use my spirituality and focus to stay on track. The faith card has a star on it, which reminds me that I need to have direction."
- Beginner Friendly: Our Willows East oracle decks, or "key cards" (try before you buy) are a great place to start if you haven't used cards before. They contain 20 themes to kick-start your intuition each day.
- Intermediate: Lenormand is a French style of fortune telling that has a little more depth to readings. There are lots of online resources for Lenormand cards, and we have a Lenormand eBook to get you started!
- Let's go for Tarot: Tarot isn't as complicated as it seems, but I know newcomers find it daunting. We have lots of Tarot resources on our site, and if you feel like you need a little more guidance? Check out our Online Class: Intro to Reading Tarot.
The site is filled with inspiration, tools, and weekly updates. Categories below and in the main navigation can guide you to specific blog posts. And here are a few items you might be interested in as you get started:
- Our Free eBook (Download PDF): What is My Intuition, and Why is it Hiding in a Tarot Card?
- Sign Up For Our Newsletter (on the home page).
- A post about how to Love the Journey you're on.
- New to trying Tarot? Read about How I Learned All 78 Tarot Cards Fast or check out our Online Classes (more to be added).
- Want to connect with me and others on our intuitive journeys? Join our Facebook Group, and follow us on Instagram.
- Lots of Journal Downloads and Free Journal Downloads to print and paste into your journal.
- Want to connect further? Schedule a Reading with me.
Why Nurture Your Intuition?
Because I firmly believe that we're not on this planet to suffer. All we need is a plan to guide us, a focus, a happy thought, a spark of inspiration, a glimmer of hope, a moment of laughter, to drive us forward. And it's easy to find! Once we unlock our intuition, we can find that spark in a sign from a loved one, imagery in a Tarot card, or in a symbol we find on a sidewalk.