Tarot to Promote Mental Wellness (and Cope With Anxiety) - April 2018 Webinar
4-Week Course (Beginner-Friendly)
APRIL 4, 11, 18, and 25; 6:00-7:00pm (EST)
What We'll Cover
Each class is 1 hour, and I'll reserve 20 min. at the end of each session to answer reading questions and pull cards for the group. We may be able to go beyond 20 minutes, but I'll be mindful of your time.
Upon Completion of All 4 Classes: You will receive a certificate of completion delivered via email.
If You Miss a Session: Each class will be recorded, and you will have access to the video.
WEEK 1 - April 4 - Who Am I?
- Who I Am; My Path to Wellness (From Defeat to Durable)
- Disclaimer -- I am not a mental health professional, I've just been through a lot and offer help from the other side.
- Class Intro
- Defining Mental Wellness (Your Story)
- Why Tarot and Mental Wellness Go Together
- The Power of Written Language (Grandpa's Diary)
- Shorthand Tarot
- 2-Card Exercise - Who Am I?
WEEK 2 - April 11 - It's All About You!
Using Tarot to:
- Build Self Worth
- Set Goals
- Balance Time and Give to Others
- Build Your Sacred Space
- Find Joy
- Practice Self Care
- 2-Card Exercise - What Means the Most?
WEEK 3 - April 18 - Don't Let Your Brain Bring You Down
- Defining Order; Tackling Your To-Do List
- Baby Step Your Way to Adulting
- Coping With Anxiety
- Mindful Practices With Tarot
- Meditation and Tarot
- Back to Reality
- 2-Card Exercise - Tackling Your Fears
WEEK 4 - April 25 - Maintaining Some Semblance of Sanity
- Pitfalls and Setbacks
- Defining Your Restart
- 2-Card Exercise - Back to Top 2/How to Maintain