Tarot to Promote Mental Wellness (and Cope With Anxiety) - April 2018 Webinar
**I recently received some feedback from folks saying that they were concerned about committing to a 4-week course. As such, I've provided this one-afternoon abbreviated version on April 21st.
APRIL 21, 3:00-5:00pm (EST)
$125 (50% off if you use code EARLYBIRD2)
What We'll Cover
The class will last about 1.5 hours with time at the end to practice readings. A worksheet will be provided to guide you through this session.
What You'll Need: a Tarot deck (if you'd like to practice readings with us) and a notebook/pen.
If You Miss This Class: The session will be recorded, and I'll welcome any follow-up questions via email.
WHO AM I?
- Who I Am; My Path to Wellness (From Defeat to Durable)/Disclaimer
- Class Intro and What We'll Cover
- Defining Mental Wellness (Your Story)
- Why Tarot and Mental Wellness Go Together
- The Power of Written Language (Grandpa's Diary) and Journaling
- Shorthand Tarot
- 2-Card Exercise - Who Am I?
It's All About You!
Using Tarot to:
- Build Self Worth
- Build Your Sacred Space
- Find Joy and Set Goals
- Practice Self Care
- 2-Card Exercise - What Means the Most?
Don't Let Your Brain Bring You Down
- Coping With Anxiety
- Baby Step Your Way to Better Adulting
- Mindful Practices With Tarot
- 2-Card Exercise - Tackling Your Fears
Maintaining the Calm
- Pitfalls and Setbacks
- Defining Your Restart
- 2-Card Exercise - Back to Top 2/How to Maintain